Winter & Early Spring 2021
- ONLINE ORDER PICKUP & SHOP - Dandelion & Friends Mercantile, 105 S. Hayne Street, Monroe, NC - Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM. This quaint European-style market in Downtown Monroe will stock Windcrest Farm plants, produce and flowers as well as serve as a pickup location for online orders. To learn more about this new addition to Monroe, check out this video by WBTV.
- ONLINE ORDER & DELIVERY - This is our third year working with the wonderful Ms. Erin at The Patio Farmer. Erin stocks our USDA Certified Organic plants for delivery (and garden consultations) in the Charlotte-metro region.
- ONLINE ORDER PICKUP & SHOP - Starting Thursday, March 25, 2021, Windcrest Farm products and online order pickup will be at Wise Acres in Indian Trail, NC. Wise Acres is a family-owned u-pick USDA Certified Organic strawberry and pumpkin farm with lots of kid-friendly activities and a wood-fired pizza oven. Stay tuned for more information!
- ONLINE ORDER & PICKUP - Attention Hosta Fans! Nils at North State Hosta is returning to Windcrest Farm in April. Team Windcrest is excited about adding new varieties to our personal hosta collection and we hope you are too.
- ONLINE ORDER PICKUP & SHOP by appointment - Windcrest Farm, 518 Greenfield Drive, Monroe, NC, Saturday from 11 AM to 2 PM. Our order pickup drive-thru worked well for us in 2020 so we are expanding and including a retail sales area this year. Book Your Appointment for On Farm Pick Up HERE.
- SHOP - We will be taking our show on the road this year as opportunities arise. If you know of an event that would welcome the Windcrest Farm Garden Wagon, please let me know.
- DELIVERY - Available to Monroe Locations. Email Mary for more information.
- SHIPPING - Shipping is now available for most Windcrest Farm products except for seasonal produce and other highly perishable items. Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. Shipping rates are calculated at checkout.
Picking up at the farm? Here's what you need to know:
- Online Ordering and pickup is encouraged. Limited shopping is available.
- Appointments are available on the hour to limit the amount of people at the farm at one time
- The Pickup Table is located in the Customer Parking area located on the left of the driveway after you pass through the green gate. Tables and cooler are located in the customer parking area for pick-up. The table and cooler are disinfected between order pickups. And a disinfectant kit is available for your use should you need it.
- Please do not come if you are feeling ill or have a fever. Contact us so we can see if other arrangements can be made.
- Keep at least six feet distance from others.
- We prefer online payment. If you add to your order, checkout will be touch-free with credit cards (no cash or checks).
- Book Your Appointment for Pick Up at Windcrest Farm HERE.
Note: We will not be at the Saturday Matthews Farmers Market until further notice
What's the big deal about USDA Organic Certification? Click here...