3 , 5 , and 7 Gallon Fabric Grow Bag with Handles
The non-woven fabric used in these Grow Bags helps you grow healthy plants by:
- allowing roots to breathe to help create an improved overall root structure
- air pruning the roots to prevent them from circling and causing the plant to become root-bound
- keeping plant roots cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- draining excess water away, allowing roots to breathe
The Grow Bag fabric is pressed together, not woven, which increases their durability. Grow bags have been shown to last 7 to 8 seasons, but with good care, they can last for much longer. These Grow Bags are washable and easily stored.
Equipped with reinforced, serger-stitched handles, these lightweight Grow Bags are an easy way to move plants indoors and out - great for citrus plants, houseplants and any plants that enjoy being outdoors in the summer, and the indoors in the winter!
Use Grow Bags to:
- expand your grow space
- move plants to their optimal location throughout the growing season
- establishing a grow space that needs to moved if needed
- choose an alternative to traditional plastic pots